Friday, November 5, 2010

2010 / 10 / 30 JYJ Showcase (Part I )

Last Saturday, I went to Taipei with a friend to join the JYJ Showcase.
We go to there at 12:30 from Taichung. That day the wind is very cold, but my heart is very hot. At Saturday, there are many people at bus station, so we don't eat lunch to avoid joining the showcase not on time.

In the bus, we are too happy to sleep, so we take many pictures.

It's our ticket that costs me $ 2,500.
We spend about three hours going to Taipei. When we get there at 4:00, we eat lunch at Taipei station. After we eat, we take MRT (Wenshan-Neihu Line) to Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center. Take the Wenshan-Neihu Line, I see a special thing. Because it is a Songshan Airport station, when we pass it, I see a plane that prepared for flying. It's very amazing to see it.

We get Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center at 5:30 p.m, and there are many people at there.

In front of Nangang Exhibition Center, there are many people to take pictures with friends.
And many fans come from other country, including China, Japan, Hong Kong, and Korea.
This is their song's lyrics. Let us can sing with them.





We stand in a row to get into Nangang Exhibition Center. The ranks are very long.
About 6:30 p.m , they start to get into Nangang Exhibition Center. When we line up outside the building, it is raining. However, it can't reduce our enthusiasm for JYJ. Because there are 5,000 people to get in and the bad weather, the concert starts about 7:45 p.m. But you can look the ticket (next picture). It should begin at 7:30 p.m.


The place is very big,  and you can look our seat that is in the back of the showcase. So when the showcase is going to begin, I can't see the stage, therefore, I see the screen whole the showcase. And next post, I will talk you about their performance.
Then, I will post a video to let you know them below the picture.

The balloons are fan to make for JYJ. Many fans take picture with it.

1 comment: