Thursday, November 25, 2010

2010 / 10 / 29 Celebration

Today is 10 / 30, and it is OUA's birthday. This is our last time to celebrate for friends' birthday in College, so we think many ways to celebrate her birthday want to reserve for a good memory.
However, we all think that celebrates it as usual, and it will let us call to mind in a good mood. After we go out school, we stroll around the streets to find the best present. Finally, we buy a blue overcoat. Then, we go to buy pizza, cakes, beverages and fried chicken. This is a birthday party.

We are like a pizza seller, right?

It's very plentiful and delicious.

After we prepare completely, we go to the room that me and OUA rent togethter. We make a plane let her have a surprise. First, I go to my room to put down all things. Then, I tell her I have a friend who waits for me downstairs. Because we rent a house including two rooms and a bathroom, if I go to my room, she will konw I come home. So we have to trick her. Second, I come to my room again, but at the same time they come with me. Third, I go to her room firstly to close the light, and at the same time they also go to her room together. At there, me and OUA make a funny dialogue.

As soon as I go to her room, I close the light. The dialogues begin.
OUA:Oh~~!! What happened??
Me:It's a power failure.
OUA:But why my computer can still use?
Me:I don't know why ~~?

Then, they can't hear the dialogue as any words so they come in. When we think the dialogue, we all think why I say the bad alibi and why OUA believe it. However, we also let her have a big surprise.


She is making three wishes.

She is very happy and have a surprise.

She is going to cry XD!!
After she make three wishes, we start to eat.

The cake looks very delicious, right?

She is Siao Dingdang.

She is Liao Mei.


After we eat, OUA wear her present.


The presents are last year and this year.
We also take many pictures. I will put four pictures.



This is like photograph of the whole family, right?

She is Ka Ka.
And next, it wiil be Ka Ka's birthday at 12 / 26. We will think a special way to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment