Monday, December 27, 2010

Take the Graduation Photo

At 11/16, the day is we take the graduation photo, and the weather is very good. When I take the photo, I feel complicated because there are many memories for my university life.




Can you find me?
In the university, I make 4 best friends.

First one is very talkative, called Siao Dingdang(小叮噹). She is very open and clear.
When I chat with her, I always feel comfortable and happy.


The second is called Liao Mei(廖咩). She is very nice and friendly (She talk to me I have to write it..... ) However, her temperament is a little bad...haha~~!!
Her thought is very mature not like me. When I talk with her about my problems, she always gives me a best answer.


The third is called Ka Ka(卡卡). She is the tallest in our group and good at playing basketball; she is a leader in our basketball team. However, she is also a little blurred. Her temperament is the best in our group. No matter how inconvenient thing we have, she will do her best to help us.


The last one is called Oua(芋仔). She is a simple-minded girl. We always fear she will been cheated by the bad guy.


I'm sad to separate with them, however I still believe our friendship will never change forever.



1 comment:

  1. Hello, I am student from teacher Tiffany's class. It is really sad to separate with good friends. I recall my friends who I met in high school. It was a happy time to get along with them. As time goes by, although we are not in the same university, we still keep contact with each other. When summer vacation or winter vacation, we will find a day to hold Lunch Gathering together.

    Time waits for no one. There is already more than 1 year passed by away from I entered college. Thank to our university’s rule, I had to live in Student's dormitory. Therefore, I met my roommates from Yilan, Hong Kong and Macao. But strangely, the relationship between next door and next door’s classmates and us is very good. We learn together, play together, and live together. When I moved out student’s dormitory, I felt a little lonely. Though we study in the same place.

    I can’t imagine what will we like when we are college senior. But life just like that, something begin and something end. Continue to next beginning and next...

    ReplyDelete